07 November 2006

Trip to Bangkok

We brought our office staff on a trip to Bangkok, Thailand for 4 days. On Saturday morning I woke up and walked to the park near our hotel and fast walked 4 loops. The staff took a bus to visit a few of the sites around the city and I met up with them by walking throughout the city. Saturday I put in 40,000 steps and walked about 16 miles. Sunday we visited the floating market and the weekend market. Total miles for Sunday was only about 6 miles and 12000 steps... but a lot of shopping!! Monday I woke up and went back for a fast walk around the park to try and work off the great Thai food I ate (4.5 miles and 17,000 steps for the day. Thailand, in my opinion, has the best food in the world.


Oooops.... she's not a girl!!!


Family photo


My daughter's crab creation


Floating Market


Floating Market


Porcelain Temple

No comments: